The Future of Hospitality
Hospitality is one of the world’s largest industries, employing 212 million people across the globe and since 2013, the international market has grown at a steady rate. Last year, travel and tourism alone hit an all time high, making a direct economic contribution of $2.57tr USD. Other estimates suggested that travel and tourism accounts for 9.5 per cent of annual global GDP.
With expert insights from industry leading incumbents and startups, D/SRUPTION identifies the key trends that are shaping the hospitality sector, the challenges that lie ahead, and the strategies that are being used to overcome them.
Case studies from Starbucks, 4Suites, Edwardian Hotels London, TUI, handy and McDonald’s
Download the report to learn about:
- The Hospitality Sector Today
- Investment Across International Markets
- 5 Key Trends Shaping Hospitality
- Innovative Technology Enabling Change
- Challenges Facing Hospitality In The Next Five Years – An Inhospitable Environment
- Building An Ecosystem