Smart Buildings – Making People’s Lives Better
How integrated technology and innovative design can improve productivity, health and wellbeing
As the nature of work continues to evolve and technology plays its part in accelerating this evolution, the workplace also needs to evolve to meet changing expectations. In this report D/SRUPTION worked closely with British Land and business wellbeing experts Robertson Cooper, to understand why so many business leaders believe so strongly in the concept of smart buildings.
We’ll define the characteristics of a smart building before outlining the benefits to both companies and staff of working in an environment that promotes wellbeing and good health as much as it does productivity and profitability. We’ll also consider the unexpected pitfalls that might come from so radically overhauling the workplace.
Download the report to learn:
- What is a smart building?
- How smart buildings can improve people’s lives
- How the workplace can affect people and their surroundings
- The potential impact of fully integrated technology
- Working towards implementing smart buildings