Why they can and should go hand in hand.
In this issue:
In this issue, we tackle the topic of Purpose. Now far more than a tick box or a CSR issue, we explore the idea of purpose as a primary driver behind profitable problem-solving. Other topics discussed include the value of open data, the impact of quantum technologies on your industry and the three Ps of Personalisation, Privacy and Purpose.
- Win-win with a purpose economy. How should businesses do the right and the most profitable thing at the same time?
- The beginnings of Open Data. Could businesses follow some governments an open up its data for a greater good? Neal Gandhi explains.
- Personalisation privacy and purpose – defining the ‘what’, ‘why’ and ‘how’ of modern organisations.
- Quantum technologies in business and how are they being applied practically in a move that will affect us all by Rhys Lewis.
- The disruption of empathy: Why caring should be your core value, not a bolt-on, Minter Dial discusses.
- BigTech baking: Tony Fish explains how data owned by Amazon positions it to rival FinTech as an online bank.
It looks like you’re trying to access Member content
To view copies of D/SRUPTION Magazine or the Disruption50 Report you need to be a Free Member.
To access D/SRUPTION Reports, eBooks or Videos you need to be a Premium or Corporate Member.
If you’re already a Member then log-in here to view permitted content.
If you’re not a D/SRUPTION Member, or would like to upgrade your Free Membership and gain access then you can sign up here.Subscribe or Login