Why they can and should go hand in hand.
In this issue:
In this issue, we tackle the topic of Purpose. Now far more than a tick box or a CSR issue, we explore the idea of purpose as a primary driver behind profitable problem-solving. Other topics discussed include the value of open data, the impact of quantum technologies on your industry and the three Ps of Personalisation, Privacy and Purpose.
- Win-win with a purpose economy. How should businesses do the right and the most profitable thing at the same time?
- The beginnings of Open Data. Could businesses follow some governments an open up its data for a greater good? Neal Gandhi explains.
- Personalisation privacy and purpose – defining the ‘what’, ‘why’ and ‘how’ of modern organisations.
- Quantum technologies in business and how are they being applied practically in a move that will affect us all by Rhys Lewis.
- The disruption of empathy: Why caring should be your core value, not a bolt-on, Minter Dial discusses.
- BigTech baking: Tony Fish explains how data owned by Amazon positions it to rival FinTech as an online bank.
It looks like you’re trying to access Member content
To view copies of DISRUPTION Magazine or the Disruption50 Report you need to be a Free Member.
To access DISRUPTION Reports, eBooks or Videos you need to be a Premium or Corporate Member.
If you’re already a Member then log-in here to view permitted content.
If you’re not a DISRUPTION Member, or would like to upgrade your Free Membership and gain access then you can sign up here.Subscribe or Login