When industry, technology and mindset merge.
In this issue:
In this edition, you’ll find out more about what happens when businesses, technologies and purpose converge: from George Zarkadakis’ assessment of the deconstruction of the firm and Rob Gear’s approach to the sustainability crisis, to Tina Woods’ analysis of the Market of One. Other themes include:
- Culture, change and digital transformation. Alan Brown explains why understanding cultural change is the key to successful digital transformation.
- The Artificial Intelligence of Things. Why Artificial Intelligence and the IoT are a match made in technological heaven.
- Robotic Process Automation: Why automating tasks isn’t stealing jobs but is actually liberating workforces, Ciara MacCooey explains.
- The business case for open data. How can organisations profit by sharing more?
- FinTech convergence: Why the financial services industry is well suited to be disrupted by tech advances, Helene Panzarino discusses.
It looks like you’re trying to access Member content
To view copies of DISRUPTION Magazine or the Disruption50 Report you need to be a Free Member.
To access DISRUPTION Reports, eBooks or Videos you need to be a Premium or Corporate Member.
If you’re already a Member then log-in here to view permitted content.
If you’re not a DISRUPTION Member, or would like to upgrade your Free Membership and gain access then you can sign up here.Subscribe or Login