When industry, technology and mindset merge.
In this issue:
In this edition, you’ll find out more about what happens when businesses, technologies and purpose converge: from George Zarkadakis’ assessment of the deconstruction of the firm and Rob Gear’s approach to the sustainability crisis, to Tina Woods’ analysis of the Market of One. Other themes include:
- Culture, change and digital transformation. Alan Brown explains why understanding cultural change is the key to successful digital transformation.
- The Artificial Intelligence of Things. Why Artificial Intelligence and the IoT are a match made in technological heaven.
- Robotic Process Automation: Why automating tasks isn’t stealing jobs but is actually liberating workforces, Ciara MacCooey explains.
- The business case for open data. How can organisations profit by sharing more?
- FinTech convergence: Why the financial services industry is well suited to be disrupted by tech advances, Helene Panzarino discusses.
It looks like you’re trying to access Member content
To view copies of D/SRUPTION Magazine you need to be a Free, Premium or Corporate Member.
To access D/SRUPTION Reports, eBooks or Videos you need to be a Premium or Corporate Member.
If you’re already a Member then log-in here to view permitted content.
If you’re not a D/SRUPTION Member, or would like to upgrade your Free Membership and gain access then you can sign up here.Subscribe or Login