Could urban farming be one way to feed our ever-expanding cities?
In this issue:
In the opening issue of D/SRUPTION Magazine, we talk about how emerging technologies are transforming life, business and global economy at a speed that none has ever seen before. As technologies such as 3D printing, advanced robotics, artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, blockchain, the Internet of Things and virtual reality go about dramatically reshaping the modern world, businesses that were established in less fluid times are having to make increasingly complex and critical decisions against the ticking clock of change. In the first issue, we explore themes:
- The big idea: will the technology we all love make us poorer? John Straw explores the ‘technonomy’ to show how technological causes and disruptive economic effects can affect us all
- The future of food: Urban farming innovation to ensure food security in the 21st century.
- Blockchain and personal data: Ian Gass talks about how we should be reclaiming our online identities.
- The Internet of Things. What does is it mean to the consultants? Timothy Chou answers.
- Robotics: The value of robot sidekick in the business by Rodolphe Gelin.
It looks like you’re trying to access Member content
To view copies of D/SRUPTION Magazine you need to be a Free, Premium or Corporate Member.
To access D/SRUPTION Reports, eBooks or Videos you need to be a Premium or Corporate Member.
If you’re already a Member then log-in here to view permitted content.
If you’re not a D/SRUPTION Member, or would like to upgrade your Free Membership and gain access then you can sign up here.Subscribe or Login