AI: Why making machines that are smarter than us could be humanity’s best ever decision… or its worst.
In this issue:
Artificial intelligence has become a red-hot topic for the board room as it has the capacity to quickly solve complex problems while still offering huge cost-saving efficiencies. It’s exciting to imagine the possibilities of AI but what happens when this technology surpasses human abilities and knowledge? While this isn’t a pressing issue in 2017, now is certainly the time to safeguard against a future where we will no longer be the smartest species on the planet. In this issue, we discuss:
- Are we done owning stuff? IoT powered rental using the ‘product-as-a-service’ model.
- Managing change: Best practice for companies facing digital transformation by Maggie Lonergan.
- The rise of the human hive mind. Pushing back the threat of AI domination by pulling together by Louis Rosenberg, founder of Unanimous AI.
- White collar AI: How at risk are office jobs from advances in AI?
- 10 chatbots to try. A selection of the latest AI-powered apps to hit the market.
- Where do the ads go? How the likes of Amazon Echo have created existential angst for advertisers.
It looks like you’re trying to access Member content
To view copies of D/SRUPTION Magazine or the Disruption50 Report you need to be a Free Member.
To access D/SRUPTION Reports, eBooks or Videos you need to be a Premium or Corporate Member.
If you’re already a Member then log-in here to view permitted content.
If you’re not a D/SRUPTION Member, or would like to upgrade your Free Membership and gain access then you can sign up here.Subscribe or Login