AI: Why making machines that are smarter than us could be humanity’s best ever decision… or its worst.
In this issue:
Artificial intelligence has become a red-hot topic for the board room as it has the capacity to quickly solve complex problems while still offering huge cost-saving efficiencies. It’s exciting to imagine the possibilities of AI but what happens when this technology surpasses human abilities and knowledge? While this isn’t a pressing issue in 2017, now is certainly the time to safeguard against a future where we will no longer be the smartest species on the planet. In this issue, we discuss:
- Are we done owning stuff? IoT powered rental using the ‘product-as-a-service’ model.
- Managing change: Best practice for companies facing digital transformation by Maggie Lonergan.
- The rise of the human hive mind. Pushing back the threat of AI domination by pulling together by Louis Rosenberg, founder of Unanimous AI.
- White collar AI: How at risk are office jobs from advances in AI?
- 10 chatbots to try. A selection of the latest AI-powered apps to hit the market.
- Where do the ads go? How the likes of Amazon Echo have created existential angst for advertisers.
It looks like you’re trying to access Member content
To view copies of DISRUPTION Magazine or the Disruption50 Report you need to be a Free Member.
To access DISRUPTION Reports, eBooks or Videos you need to be a Premium or Corporate Member.
If you’re already a Member then log-in here to view permitted content.
If you’re not a DISRUPTION Member, or would like to upgrade your Free Membership and gain access then you can sign up here.Subscribe or Login