In this issue:
We’ve highlighted 18 themes that we expect to be critical in influencing businesses and consumers alike throughout 2018. How might they affect your organisation? We’ve invited our editors, analysts, and contributors to share their thoughts on the most important developments in disruptive technologies such as:
- AI-first: Now’s the time to go beyond the first steps with artificial intelligence and machine learning, Dr. Tariq Kharti explains.
- Sustainability through innovation. Matthew Yeomans discusses how companies that grew rich feeding mass consumption, must now address ecological and social concerns.
- As-a-service saves the world? How business models should be able to drive down consumption.
- Prescriptive analytics – understanding not what has or could happen but what must happen in a system.
- Renewables: the fast-approaching tipping point of wind and solar power.
- Blockchain: the technology behind cryptocurrencies breaks away from bitcoin.
It looks like you’re trying to access Member content
To view copies of D/SRUPTION Magazine or the Disruption50 Report you need to be a Free Member.
To access D/SRUPTION Reports, eBooks or Videos you need to be a Premium or Corporate Member.
If you’re already a Member then log-in here to view permitted content.
If you’re not a D/SRUPTION Member, or would like to upgrade your Free Membership and gain access then you can sign up here.Subscribe or Login