On the evening of the 22nd May we are holding an intimate dinner bringing together a diverse range of business leaders to discuss Data Driven Business
Data is the fuel for success for any size organisation across all industries. Being data-driven is about giving the business decision makers the power to explore data and make predictions.
As a concept, this sounds simple; collect data related to your challenges, analyse it in ways that answer your questions and then take action based on insights made available through the analysis.
So, if data-driven decision making has so much to offer then why aren’t we using it more?
This month’s dinner will see our innovation experts discuss the challenges associated with building a data driven business:
- What does data driven really mean?
- How do I identify what data is of most use to my organisation?
- What does GDPR mean for my business?
- Understanding and utilising your data: Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
- Managing and capitalising on data in an era of personalisation
- Building trust through data transparency
The format for our dinners is very simple: 16 guests, no sales pitches, no supplier presentations, just good conversation, good food and good company.
This month’s dinner will take place on 22nd May within the private dining environment of http://birdofsmithfield.com
There is no charge to attend the dinner, all we ask is that you come with and open mind and a big appetite. The dinner will run from 6.30pm until around 9-9.30pm
If you are interested in attending please request and invite below.