Digital innovation is disrupting the healthcare sector. Estimates suggest that medical data will double every 73 days by 2020 and over 20 billion devices expected worldwide by 2025 – in light of this data explosion stakeholders across the healthcare eco-system can’t afford to stand still.
We’re delighted to invite you to join us on 14 May to discuss how this digital and data-driven disruption is impacting clinical service models. We will be joined by experts from across the healthcare sector, including leading players in the life sciences, pharmaceuticals and medtech sectors, as well as NHS leaders and technology and AI specialists to explore the impact of digitisation on their roles in delivering new service models. The event will explore themes of leveraging technology innovation to improve the quality of care, increase access to care and increase efficiency in care delivery.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Nuno Godinho, CTO, Empericus and Executive Vice-President, Product Delivery-Cloud Portfolio, Sage
– Eric Kihlstrom, Tech entrepreneur and Aging 2.0 UK Chapter Lead
– Jonathan Sheffield, CEO, NIHR Clinical Research Network
– Dr Keith Grimes, Clinical Innovation Director, Babylon Health
– Richard Phillips, Director, Healthcare Policy, Association of British HealthTech Industries (ABHI)
– Kate Witkowska, Commercial Partnership Manager, Genomics England